Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warning Framework 2.3.6 And Wordpress 3.5 Rc1, In Wp 3.4.2 Works Well

Question

Posted · Report post

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/home/servidor.com/web/miweb/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/class.render.css.php on line 727

It happens on all my pages with pagelines with the previous version 2.3.5 with 3.5Rc1 did not have this problem

EDIT: Also happens in wordpress 3.4.2! It happens the first time you load the page after saving Pagelines Site Options. In the following reloads dont recur

Regards

39 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

PageLines works with Cache plugins, we use WP-SuperCache on PageLines.com. However, most users think in order for the plugin to work, they simply need to activate the plugin, which is not the case. You need to know what the settings are for and what they do. You do not enable a cache plugin until you sites design has been finalised and you must read the documentation on how to configure the plugin.

Posted · Report post

OK - just spent the morning fixing the site but when I go to http://precisionleadsmedia.com/contact/ it shows and then disappears - what's the answer to this one? Plus on the homepage I can't get the nice black background on the feature I used to have.

Posted · Report post

Disable all non-PageLines plugins and see if this resolves your background image issue please.

Regarding the contact form, that is an odd one, is this a plugin too or a script you have added ?

Posted · Report post

The contact page just has a 2 box in it - one with text and the other with some form code

I deactivated all but pageline plugins and it made no difference. The coloring should look like 8 (attached, I know its very small) but getting this grey text box and no dark background around the image (pic7)

Posted · Report post

sorted contact page - banners still not playing ball

Posted · Report post

spritch please open your own topic.

Apologies to the original poster for all the unrelated email alerts

Posted · Report post

I'm having exact same problem. Fresh install, no plugins. I uploaded Pagelines on a 100% clean install, saw the update notification, updated, and now I get this error only on the first page load after updating anything in the theme Global Settings.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/124888/domains/makanacharters.com/html/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/class.render.css.php on line 727

I'll go in to class.render.css.php and look around, but I hope I get a solution here that doesn't require editing theme files.

Thank you.

Posted · Report post

Ok Chuck, so if its a 100% clean install, maybe you can help me replicate this.

So what version of wordpress?

What version of PHP?

Can I see your pagelines debug screen?

What version did you install 1st? You mentioned you upgraded, from what to what, and why if its a fresh install.

Posted · Report post

Thank you, Simon.

So what version of wordpress?  3.4.2

What version of PHP? 5.3.15

What version did you install 1st? You mentioned you upgraded, from what to what, and why if its a fresh install.

I had uploaded the latest version I had downloaded, Version: 2.3.5. I upgraded to 2.3.6 after the theme was enabled. 

Posted · Report post

Exactly the same here with the added bonus of the page going full width with no structure after I refresh - upgraded this morning and it's all gone to hell

Posted · Report post

following

Posted · Report post

Goes from pic1 to pic 2. When I resave the layout goes back to pic1 again until I refresh

post-30226-0-09544000-1354188989_thumb.p

post-30226-0-19917200-1354188990_thumb.p

Posted · Report post

Please mark as solved.