page options

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 zhonghao

zhonghao

• Members

• 101 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:26 AM

I just downloaded and upgraded Platformpro to the latest Pagelines Framework and everything seemed to go well with no problem. However if I go to 'Page Options' Menu in the Pagelines Admin section (Dashboard, Site Options, Page Options, Drag & Drop, Store) I can not select or change any values listed under the 'Site Defaults' option/menu.
I tried doing a search on the forum but can't find anything and the Docs section of the Pagelines Web site says simply to choose these options to change the default settings.
Please refer to the attached screen image - I can't click or change anything here - maybe it's something very simple I'm missing; if so sorry but just can't see it ........

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

124.29KB   2 downloads

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

Hi there, it looks from your screenshot that you've got a js conflict, probably caused by a plugin. Please disable any third party plugins and see if this resolves the layout issues.

#3 zhonghao

zhonghao

• Members

• 101 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:36 AM

Hi James -thanks for the reply. I have 18 plugins active and deactivated all of them but unfortunately this made no difference.

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:58 AM

Have you deactivated them all at once? Or just one by one? If one is a caching plugin make sure you dump the cache file before re-testing. Otherwise, have you added any custom script or code anywhere on the site? You're on the latest edition of pagelines (2.3.5) and wordpress?

#5 zhonghao

zhonghao

• Members

• 101 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:10 AM

1) First I deactivated each one individually - one at a time. Then I tried it by deactivating them all together.

2) I would appreciate it if you could please explain what you mean by a caching plugin and how to dump the cache before retesting.
3) Yes I have the following custom script under the custom code of the site options - what I originally had written with PlatformPro :

.pagelines{display:none;}
.banner_container{font-size:11px;}
.fbox {
background:#e3f0f8;
border-radius:8px;
padding-top:4px;
padding-bottom:4px;
box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #c3c8d4;
min-height:198px;
}
#callout .content-pad {
padding: 30px 500px 30px 20px;
}
.entry-meta {display:none;}
.entry-utility {display:none;}
#comments {display:none;}

4) Yes I'm on the latest edition of Pagelines but NOT the latest edition of Wordpress - I am using 3.1.3. Will update to 3.4.2 and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks

#6 zhonghao

zhonghao

• Members

• 101 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

Just updated Wordpress and everything is working fine ! Didn't even realise the layout for the Pagelines wasn't even correct beforehand ! Thanks for the help James you can mark this as resolved. :)

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

The topic was marked as resolved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resolved, page options