Jigoshop

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 franckhelin

franckhelin

• Members

• 144 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

My dysfunctions for Jigoshop. I reinstall but now it no longer works. Yet Jigoshop is active (I checked in Pagelines_> Store-> plugins-> your plugins!) In fact, no menu only appears Jigoshop. Can someone help me?
Thank you.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

Hi there, just to check you have jigoshop installed as well as the jigoshop pagelines integration plugin?

You mention you reinstalled, what did you reinstall? Wordpress, Pagelines or Jigoshop? If you only reinstalled the jigoshop plugin and its not working i'd suggest removing it and reinstalling again. It could be the last plugin was corrupt somewhere.

If you could provide us some further information we'll be able to advise further for you.

#3 franckhelin

franckhelin

• Members

• 144 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:16 AM

Unable to install plugins from the interface PageLines. Whenever I get the error message: Fatal error! ... The archive could not be installed. No valid extension found "(french-> english) I had a problem with PageLines section that I had to install it manually. Plugins can retrieve this address

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

but I n 'can not install the plugs. Jigoshop Pure is set Woocommerce since I use that works wonders.

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

If you properly read our Wiki on JigoShop it specifies that you must install the Jigo plugin (from

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) as well as our Jigo for PageLines plugin (from Dashboard > PageLines > Store). Both must be active to work.

If you obtain plugins from the api then you install them unzipped via FTP directly to wp-content/plugins or, zipped via Dashboard > Plugins > Add New.

It sounds, from what you've written, that you don't have a basic understanding of WordPress and file management. You may want to google to get some resources on working with WordPress and website management. Kindle has some inexpensive and free books on the subject that are excellent.

#5 nizami

nizami

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

Dear Pagelines, 

[I'm running PL Framework 2.4.4 on WP 3.6]

I installed Jigoshop via the WP Plugins engine, and it seemed to be working okay, until I tried to change the Shop (Catalog) page. Nothing I did in the Pagelines Metasections had any effect on the actual Shop page. Googling etc I realise I've missed something – I didn't install the Pagelines plugin for Jigoshop. First there was a helpful flag generated by Jigoshop which clocked this and displayed a link to the Pagelines Store...this was a 404...I tried the Pagelines Store interface from the Dashboard/Store route...Found the plugin, but when I hit 'install' I get the rather frightening error message below... any help much appreciated ! 

N

Fatal error!

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

#6 nizami

nizami

Advanced Member

• Members

• 88 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

No worries, switched to Woo instead. 

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg