Change Fixed Navbar Logo Link From Homepage To External Link
Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:09 AM
Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:26 PM
If that's a menu item created in Dashboard > Appearance > Menus all you need to do is:
1. Click Screen Options on the top right side. A drop down panel will open.
2. Check the box for Link Target
3. Click Screen Options to close the drop panel.
4. Click the down arrow on the menu item,
5. Edit the URL as desired, then check the box for Open link in a new window/tab.
6. Save the menu.
View the menu and click it. It will go to the desired location in a new tab or window keeping your visitor on the original site.
Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:59 PM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:33 PM
Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:04 AM
Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:11 AM
There's a post with examples on how to do this attached.