Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved Features Text Not Responsive

Question

Posted · Report post

In testing features slides that have a video embed along with text on the right or left do not show correctly when viewed on a mobile device in portrait or landscape mode... The text gets pushed under the video by around 90% so very few letters from the text actually show... also tested putting the text under the video in which case on a mobile device the text is completely under the video and not visable... I have tested this with both the old embed code/object and the new embed code/iframe and both do the same thing regarding text... also if i use the old embed code, the video jumps and bounces on the mobile device instead of being steady like with the new embed code using iframe... i'm using a Samsung Galaxy S2 phone for testing running Android 2.3.3... page being used for testing is http://marshallsirishpub.com/photo-gallery/ ... thanks

26 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

This sounds like it may well be a bug in the Windows version of Safari. However, as I am unable to check this issue personally, I think the best thing to do, would be to wait for one of our other team members who use Windows and see if this is happening for them too.