Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved How To Get Author Pages To Display Profile Info

Question

Posted · Report post

hi guys... how do i get author pages to display profile info like picture, bio, website link, etc?... in looking at the postauthor section.php file it seems the code is there to display the info... however when clicking on the author name in a post it only shows the posts by the author and no profile info about the author... i'm using the admin profile btw... and i have setup the pagelines profile info as well in the users section of wordpress... thanks... :)

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Thanks batman... but im talking about when you click on the authors name on a blog post... it should display more than just posts by that author... the link you provided seems more for creating an about us page from the user list...

Posted · Report post

Hi,

When you click on the authors name on a posts meta data, the page it takes you to is the Author Page, which uses the Author Page Template. Therefore, go to PageLines > Drag and Drop > Author Page, and add whatever section(s) you like.

Posted · Report post

Resolved??? in the Drag and Drop option it is not available any "author information option", but only the features, carousel, etc etc...  no Bio, no author photo

Posted · Report post

@danny... thanks... i found that you guys didn't include the "post author" section in the author page settings by default... case closed... thanks again

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.