3 replies to this topic

#1 iems

iems

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Hi, oddest thing - I am having trouble pulling up my site (ccbsi . com) and pulling up the login panel as well. All other sites pull up ok but this one is slow. I was able to get to it from another computer outside my network but wasn't sure if it was a fluke. Are you able to get to the site ok? Is there anything about the code that perhaps isn't optimized properly? Wasn't sure if that one php file I uploaded before (to clear custom css that broke the backend admin section) did any additional damage or not. I am having my isp look into this issue as the host says the site is fine. Just thought I'd get a WP expert opinion on it as well. Thank you in advance.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4979 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

Hi there, have you edited or inserted an index file anywhere, your site seems to be in a loop. Can't get to the login page at all. This would be a set up issue, so I'd see what your host has to say or if they can resolve internally.

#3 iems

iems

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

I believe it was the host. I called them back and got someone to look into it a bit deeper. Pleaes mark "resolved". Thank you so much.

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

The topic was marked as resolved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resolved