Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved No Background Show On Archive Pages

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi everyone,

I have similar problem with PageLines Framework 2.3.5. on my site.

My problem is the background image don't show on Blog Archive and Jigoshop Product Archive pages. All other pages show the background image. I also notice that on Blog Archive page, Quick Slider doesn't work....

I have 2 other sites

http://www.reelmanguam.com

http://www.gtdsaafb.com

using almost same theme and plugins, but don't have this issue.

Any ideas?

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi there, have you set the background image in the color control tab or via the page meta? Even though the plugins are the same if you have different sections in the layout there could be a conflict. Try disabling them on the new site to see if the image reappears, if not check if you have any custom css which could be affecting the bg image.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Go to Dashboard > PageLines > Page Options and click Archive Page. Under Page Setup, do you have anything set for the page background?

If not, then please look at your Custom Code > CSS and tell me if you have anything with #archive or .archive in it.

Posted · Report post

I haven't set anything in Archive Page inside Pagelines Page Option. Also, I haven't put anything in Custom Code > CSS, but instead I used Pagelines Customize plugin to change the CSS as follow;

.content .content-pad {

padding: 8px;

}

#content .content-pad {

padding-top: 5px;

}

#nav .content-pad,

#secondnav .content-pad {

padding-top: 5px;

padding-bottom: 5px;

}

.hentry .hentry-pad {

padding: 10px 5px 5px;

}

.one-sidebar-right #column-main .mcolumn-pad, .two-sidebar-right #column-main .mcolumn-pad {

padding: 5px;

}

That's all I did...

Posted · Report post

I found the cause. Im using W3 Super Cache.After I disabled Minify, no more problem..

I also found that if you set W3 Super Cache Minify Mode to manual, have no problem.

Thank you for your help.

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.