Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Email Signup Box

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello,

I would like to ask you. Can I create something like this (video and email sign up box next to it) with page lines (please see the attachement or link). If yes, what boxes shousl I use to set it up.

http://rhhbschool.com/

Thank you for help.

Jan

post-34488-0-74510700-1352469375_thumb.j

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hello, I have signed up for madmimi.com. But what section should i use to create such design? Call out?

Posted · Report post

I went through the core section and I could not find any to create such desing boxes, banner etc. none of them would work.

Posted · Report post

Yes, it's possible, but first you need to sign up for an e-mail newsletter service like MailChimp or Mad Mimi Marketing. There are plenty of options out there (some free and some paid). If you Google some, I'm sure you'll find something that suits your needs.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

You could use the PageLines Grid and shortcodes to create something like this, very easily.

All you would do is create a two column layout, in one column add the video code (if you plan on using Vimeo or YouTube, you can use our shortcode), then in the other column, add the code to display your signup form.

For example,

<div class="row">
<div class="span8">

Add video code here

</div>
<div class="span4">

Add signup code here
</div>
</div>
[/CODE]

Visit here for more information on how to use the grid - http://demo.pagelines.me/tools/

Posted · Report post

thank you that helped, jan

Posted · Report post

Do you need further assistance with this?