Photo
- - - - -
Resolved

Kenburn Slider

kenburn slider store

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 iamandyogden

iamandyogden

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

After purchasing PageLines, I decided that the Kenburn Slider by Enrique Chavez would look great on my homepage. Almost immediately I noticed problems and having reviewed the details for the plugin, I feel mislead.

From the comments on his own site I can see I'm not the only one, but he's not replying the emails or answering queries on the site. This plugin was purchased through the PageLines store and so having had no response from the author, I'm now hoping to resolve the issue via PageLines staff.

The plugin states that it is fully resizeable and support iPhone/iPad swipe. Both of these are technically true, however they don't give the fully story. Pagelines is responsive and looks great on my iPhone, however the Kenburn Slider isn't responsive. It only works on my iPhone if I set the size to look good on my iPhone, which obviously then looks terrible when viewed through a regular browser.

Unless the plugin is updated I can't see a way I can use it on my site. Approximately 6 weeks ago the author said he was due to release an update to make the slider responsive in about 2 weeks time, however nothing has come of it and he hasn't replied to the latest queries on his site.

Can I request a refund via PageLines?

Thanks
Andy

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

For a refund request, please e-mail your receipt for the purchase to hello@pagelines.com

#3 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

The topic was marked as resolved.