Photo
- - - - -

Uploading An Image

media gallery highlight image upload splash image

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 gabesingh

gabesingh

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

Hi Pagelines Forums -

I'm using the most recent version of Pagelines (before 2.3.5) on a Macbook Pro.

Everything's pretty much working fine except one thing...

This morning I tried to create a Highlight on my homepage, but when I tried to add an image from my desktop, I kept getting an error: "0500 Internal Server Error...." (error text went on and on for awhile)

I watched the tutorial video on Highlights, and checked the forums for tips, and still no luck.

I'm able to upload the image to my Wordpress "Media Library" no problem - so I can insert the picture in a standard post no problem, but I can't seem to insert it into a Pagelines Highlight!

Is there a way to easily stick images from my Wordpress Media Library into Pagelines Highlights, Banners, Features etc.?

If not, how do I get this particular Highlight I'm trying to create to work? Any ideas?

Best,

Gabe

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:42 AM

Hi Gabe,

If you upload to the library you can copy and paste the url into the entry field for the highlight and save. We've also added a button which will grab images from the library, you should see it in the meta settings.

The error you're receiving could be a number of things. You'll need to check with your host as to why it drops out, could be a permissions error on your database etc. You can read more on that error

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content