Photo

Editing Cloned Boxes

boxes

Best Answer Rob , 04 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

Gareth,

The one thing I've never liked about cloned boxes is the difficulty in getting the content to work right in them. The best solution I've found has been WP Boxer, a plugin. Boxer allows you to apply a set of boxes (content blocks) on a page where-ever you want them using a shortcode. If you want 1 or 40 box sets on the page, it won't matter, because you just apply the shortcode. I use it to intersperse boxes with other content, headers, and so on.

Additionally, Boxer provides many more options for styling and appearance. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 garethdaine

garethdaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

HI Guys

Can anyone help me out please. I have added 4 cloned boxes to my homepage, they are showing the cloned images now down the page, I want please to be able to edit each cloned box to show there own images.

When I change an individual box, it changes the corresponding images in the clones. How do I edit them individually please so each box has its own unique image.

Thanks

Gareth

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:24 PM   Best Answer

Gareth,

The one thing I've never liked about cloned boxes is the difficulty in getting the content to work right in them. The best solution I've found has been WP Boxer, a plugin. Boxer allows you to apply a set of boxes (content blocks) on a page where-ever you want them using a shortcode. If you want 1 or 40 box sets on the page, it won't matter, because you just apply the shortcode. I use it to intersperse boxes with other content, headers, and so on.

Additionally, Boxer provides many more options for styling and appearance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boxes