Photo
- - - - -

No Css Loaded - Fatal Error

css fatal error memory exhausted

Best Answer Danny , 04 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

Hi,

This is a server related issue, basically, you have ran out of memory, please contact your host and ask them to increase your PHP memory. Only they can resolve this issue. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 hutruk

hutruk

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

Hello!

A few days ago my webpage built on the latest Framework version started loading without CSS files. After some time it loaded normally again. But it started happening more often and often and now it loads without CSS every time. I tried checking all the CSS files listed in the header one by one. They all seem fine, except for one:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

When I try to load it I get the following error message:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

What could the problem be? Thank you!

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 13021 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:10 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

This is a server related issue, basically, you have ran out of memory, please contact your host and ask them to increase your PHP memory. Only they can resolve this issue.

#3 hutruk

hutruk

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

Thank you for the answer!
Well, yes I understand that, but the point ist that the server setiings are really generous. The problem seems to be caused by something in the script... The last time but one it happened, I simply added a featured image to an article. After I removed that picture, the CSS started loading again. But now I can't really figure out the cause.

#4 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators
  • 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.0

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Shouldnt be using 60+ megs of memory anyway, unless you have a huge amount of plugins. What PHP version is it?

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 13021 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

Hi,

I have already told you above the cause of your issue, you have used all the memory allocated to your site. You are most likely using shared hosting and therefore, have limited resources.

Your site is currently set to 64MB, which more than enough to run PageLines. Therefore, you most likely have a large amount of plugins instead, which is exhausting your memory.

Please contact your web host provider to increase your PHP memory to something like 128MB or 256MB, or remove some of the plugins.

#6 dmartgmail

dmartgmail

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:35 AM

i have 90 MB limit and i see the same issues with DMS

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:30 PM

This is not a DMS support forum. It is for Framework. Please post in the DMS Technical Support forum. Search that forum for 'reinstall DMS'

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: css, fatal error, memory exhausted