Best Answer Rob , 03 November 2012 - 10:00 PM
If you create an image as high as you want it (minimally the height of your branding image + 50px), you can do the following:
1. Make sure your Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Layout Editor, under Site Design Mode is set to Full-Width Sections
2. Go to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Color Control (if you're using the default theme or base theme) and upload your image. (This doesn't work in iBlog5 and some other child themes sold via our Store.)
3. Once the image is uploaded, align it to 0 (zero) vertically and 50 horizontally. DO NOT SUPERSIZE.
4. Upload your branding image (logo) in Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Website Setup.
5. Go to: Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop (Header is the default). Set up the Branding or BrandNav in the Active Sections, as well as any menus or other items.
6. View the site. Season to taste and serve immediately with a side of noodles! Go to the full post