Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iblog pro 3 sidebar crahes

Question

Posted · Report post

Hey there! :-) I got an issue: Every time I put a widget or code in my sidebar that's not only html my sidebar crashes. The codes worked fine with iblog pro 2 - but they cause issues... for example my "this is my network"-ning code and now also the max blog ad widget... any ideas!? See it live at http://changenow.de Greetings, Andr?©

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Not all widgets have titles - but that was no problem so far. And honestly - I don't find the error in firebug, sory. Anything else I can do?! Greetings, Andr?©

Posted · Report post

Took a look, it seemed like the issues was being caused by the 'cute profile sprite' try disabling that and see what happens.

Posted · Report post

Hey-ho! I disabled the cute profiles - but no improvement so far, sidebar still crashes... any other ideas?! Greetings, Andr?©

Posted · Report post

Yes, try disabling the footer bar you have activated and any other plugins until you find the one causing your issue.

Posted · Report post

I tried it and it is the max banner ads plugin - BUT: it only causes a crash in this theme - I tried it in several other themes, and it just worked fine... so maybe there is a conflict within the theme somehow? Many greetings, Andr?©

Posted · Report post

Do the Widgets all have titles? Its probably because of a markup issue created somewhere. Have you inspected with FireBug to see whats causing your issue (JS problems, markup problems, etc...)?