Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved How To Remove Feature Slider From Default Home Page Template

Question

Posted · Report post

I am a devoted Pagelines customer. I have been using Platform Pro and just switched to Pagelines Framework. Love it! But I'm stumped. If I solve this, I might finally understand the paradigm. Here's my question.

How to I remove the feature slider from the default home page using the dashboard. I added a carousel and boxes. That worked. I don't need the slider on there. Can someone send me a hint. Thank you.

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

To remove the Feature Slider, please deactivate it using PageLines > Drag & Drop. The Feature slider is activated in one of the page templates.

Posted · Report post

Catrina...this is my confusion...the Feature slider is not in the Active Section for the Template|Default. It should not be showing up at all. Its like its hard coded into the template. Hiding it while in the Available|Disabled won't help. It is still appearing on the default Home Page. Another clue? Please?

See here....everything is laid out as I wish on this page, except I don't want the Feature slider. http://nightmindlive.com/media/

Thank you very much for your time. :bow:

Posted · Report post

Sorry for the confusion. That isn't a feature slider. It's a Quickslider, so you'll need to deactivate Quickslider in the page template where's activated.

Posted · Report post

Okay...but the Quickslider isn't in the Active Section of the Template|Default either. Huh? What template is used in the default home page?

Posted · Report post

I don't see any sliders at present, just the carousel. Did you find it and remove the slider?

Posted · Report post

No. I didn't figure it out. In fact, I'm still feeling stupid. I tried using Template 1 on a Welcome page, then made that the Home Page, but I can't figure out how to get the PostLoop into the Content area. So you see, I am double dum...I can't figure out either solution. I did watch the videos. Thoughts?

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.