Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved Page Referenced In Tha Nav Bar Will Not Show When Clicked

Question

Posted · Report post

The site I'm working on is www.columbusta.com

I have several pages with "No Parent" that show up on the Nav Bar and when that page that has no parent has child pages in the drop down then clicking on the Nav Bar for that item does not show.

There is a page http://www.columbusta.com/index.php/our-team/ that is refererenced on the Nav Bar (Far Right). When I click on "Our Team" the two child pages

can be clicked on and accessed but I can't get to the "Our Team" page http://www.columbusta.com/index.php/our-team/ from the Nav Bar?

Any ideas?

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

By default, that nav bar's parent menu items need to be clicked to reveal the submenus beneath them so they can't lead to the parent pages. You'll need to use Classic Nav instead.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't understand what you mean by "Classic Nav" ?

How do I do that?

Posted · Report post

Classic Nav is a navigation section you can enable in the Header template in Drag & Drop (you'll need to deactivate the current NavBar you have activated in there now).

Posted · Report post

I thought I had replied to this and looking here. I guess I did not. I had difficulty with the Classic Nav and making drop downs so I chose to make some empty pages as the "No Parent" pages and then created one page to use as the main page. It looks OK.

Posted · Report post

Glad this worked for you, I'll resolve this thread for moderation purposes

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.