Photo
- - - - -

Fatal Error Message

fatal error error log

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 zenmeme

zenmeme

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

Hi I have been building a Pagelines site for a client and was 99% done when they requested a weather plugin. I found on on WP forum.....called Skysa Weather for Us and uploaded and installed it. It worked fine --- the only problem was that It was in Fahrenheit and not Celsius and there were no setting to change it --- so I had to find another one. When deleting it from the WP plugins I got a Fatal error message which reads like below. I cannot get into my backend now....the same message appears....trying to find the "errors_log" in my cpanel...do you know where it is located in the pagelines template set up on a cpanel and you have any suggestions as to how I might clear this message as the cpanel shows that the plug in has been removed...and the site is still there..

Help... :(

Edited by Simon_P, 31 October 2012 - 01:08 AM.
This is a public forum, do not post your wp-config.php, it contains your database username/password.

#2 mackenzie

mackenzie

Advocate

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:35 AM

Are you able to get to your site at all? When I click on your site in your profile I get an error. Please confirm the link to the site we should be checking.