Photo
- - - - -

Formatting The Features Slider For Blog Category

features categories slider format

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 mrjarbenne

mrjarbenne

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:21 AM

I can see the different options for customizing the format of the features slider (text on left, text on right etc) when I add a new Feature in the Features Custom Post type section, but I cannot seem to figure out how to change how the features slider looks if I am feeding the slider its content from a category of blog posts.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:39 AM

Hi there, when you say change the look, do you mean the style of the slider? The slider doesn't come with different skins or color options, any style based changes you want to make would have to be done with Css. Let us know a bit more about what you're looking to do and we'll look into it further for you

#3 mrjarbenne

mrjarbenne

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

If I create a feature in the features post type area, I can customize it using this menu

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

If I create a feature slider on a page, fed from a post category, I don't seem to have the ability to skin it with anything other than the "white text on left" option.

#4 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

When using the post category mode for features, there are not options to change the layout. If you want to change it, you will have to write custom css code to do that.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content