Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved Subnav Permanently Displayed?

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I am working on a site that was built in pagelines and I have tried to make a sub nav for one of the menus. I added a sub nav item via the wordpress menus but for some reason it DOES NOT DISPLAY ON HOVER:

You can see it under Construction Info

http://www.bernhardt...struction-info/

Thanks

12 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Wow....drop down was not turned on in the admin, surprised this was not mentioned lol.

Posted · Report post

Is the dropdown nav working properly now? Do you need further assistance with anything else?

Posted · Report post

no were good.

Posted · Report post

Hi there, have you added any other custom css, maybe to the parent element above? There might be something in there that is causing the tab to remain active instead of on :hover

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.

Posted · Report post

Not that I am aware of, anyway you can look into that for me?

Posted · Report post

Please look at the Custom Code > Custom CSS section, copy all of the contents, and paste it into Pastebin: http://pastebin.com

Then post the Pastebin link here.

Posted · Report post

I have nothing in there as I created a child theme. Do you guys not have firebug?

I have also removed ALL my styles from my child theme and reuploaded my pagelines style.css file. That did not help so I re-uploaded my child theme styles.

Still no change the dropdown is NOT displaying. Before I said it was permanently displayed but that is a mistake on my end.

Posted · Report post

Anyone? Please?!

Posted · Report post

You are using a very old version of the framework for a start, do you want support for an older version or do you intent to update?

Posted · Report post

I just would really love to fix the nav problem, I can then worry about updating later unless you think it will fix it and not mess anything else up in the process. I am running a child theme, NO custom css is in the pagelines sections.

Thanks for your help Simon.

Posted · Report post

EDIT:

I have updated to the latest version of the framework. It did NOT help the issue. Dropdown is still not displaying.

Here is the CSS from my child theme:

http://pastebin.com/v3u2xNR3

Again I tried erasing all these styles and the drop down still does not work. Also tried disabling all plugins.

Thanks,

Matt