#1 xtrme

xtrme

Advanced Member

• Members

• 92 posts
  • LocationBarrie, Ontario
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

I am building a new site for a company that operates a staffing company. There is a really nice plugin "Resume and Job Submission" that I will be using on their site. After a visitor fills out a job posting form and submits it, the form clears and a thank you message is displayed (it's not a page redirect, it's code to display the message on the same page).

The thank you message displays on every template I've tested but not on Framework. Before I switch to another template (which I really don't want to do), I thought I'd check to see if it was something that could be altered in Framework to display the thank you text.

The site is

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I have another template installed at the moment in case you'd like to see how the submit button should work. All other plugins have been disabled.

Your help is much appreciated

#2 WebWerx

WebWerx

Advocate

• Members
  • 546 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Framework Version:2.2

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

For what it's worth, I was able to do what you are articulating with Gravity Forms.

#3 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15262 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:43 AM

Hi,

If you're experiencing an error/issue with a plugin, the best course of action would be to contact the author of the plugin and ask them for assistance.

However, like WebWerx suggested, I would also recommend using Gravity Forms.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• WebWerx likes this