scrollspy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jasonnettles

jasonnettles

• Members

• 15 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:02 PM

Scrollspy appears to functions correctly but will not display the title of my section in the actual bar itself. I have tried everything I can think of, even copying the html of Pagelines tools page itself, only to get the same result. The scrollspy is linking to content on a page, not a section. Would really like to utilize this feature on the about page to display content from several small pages on one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Also checked these links, but find that they are lacking in detail:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Screenshot:

140.84KB   10 downloads

Code:

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4985 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

Hi there, can you make sure you have the 'postloop' in the content area on the drag and drop. The html links need to go inside there for the scrollspy to pick up the data. I've just tested and mine came up exactly the same even though the code was in there, until i made sure the postloop was active.

So pagelines>site options>drag and drop> Click on 'content-area' in the right hand layout image so it highlights blue. Then scroll down and click on the name of the page template you're using, then scroll down to check 'post loop' is active in the left hand list.

Also check that 'content' is active in the 'page templates' area.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scrollspy