Photo
- - - - -
Open

My Pagelines Homepage File

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 hopeofglory

hopeofglory

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

I did remove the script from the custom header scription section but issue still remained. It appears the recent update caused the whole issue. I ended up installing a customn css plugin which seems to have resolved the issue.

For now I will aviod any further updates.

#22 Denis Ciumbargi

Denis Ciumbargi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

I did remove the script from the custom header scription section but issue still remained. It appears the recent update caused the whole issue. I ended up installing a customn css plugin which seems to have resolved the issue.

For now I will aviod any further updates.

I think it has to do with this update also... Which plugin, i would like to use it....

#23 hopeofglory

hopeofglory

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

It's called my custom plugin. See link below

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Cheers

#24 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

Okay, it sounds to me like both of you have a cache plugin running that you've forgotten about. If that's the case, then the solution is to clear the cache to see if the issue goes away since you both removed the code that caused the difficulty.

Simon, in his developer language, is trying to simply say to look over your custom CSS and take out any quotes (single or double) surrounding anything. Personally, I had quotes surrounding a background for my footer and once the quotes were removed, I was able to see the background again.

#25 trebord_55

trebord_55

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

Simon, in his developer language, is trying to simply say to look over your custom CSS and take out any quotes (single or double) surrounding anything. Personally, I had quotes surrounding a background for my footer and once the quotes were removed, I was able to see the background again.

Thank you for clarifying this second point. Removing quotes resolved the problem for this newbie.

#26 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

Great. So glad to hear it!