Feature Resizes When Page Is Printed, And Sticks There
Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:33 AM
Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:31 AM
Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:20 PM
Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:25 PM
Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:57 PM
Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:45 PM
I'd recommend running your custom styling code through
Let us know if this identifies any CSS errors (which happen to the best of us).
Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:07 PM
Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:39 PM
1. A deprecated plugin is causing the problem, or one with a browser conflict (I would imagine it's one that deals with printing)
2. A bad installation of WP, PageLines Framework, or something else.
3. An error in a hook, some added code or in a widget.
Are there any plugins you did not find via our Store?
Did you see any errors or have any difficulty trying to install anything?
Did you write any hooks, add any custom code other than the CSS you validated?
Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:24 AM
- minimal custom css, all validated
- no hooks
- only plugins that i'm using are cforms and pageline sections
- everything installed flawlessly - i've developed dozens of wp sites on this server and never have an issue. this is the first pagelines site i've developed, but i've not run into any errors or problems along the way. as i said - it's a simple install, nothing exotic that i can think of at all.
Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:52 AM
You're using negative margins in your layout, using negative margins is most certainly the cause of the issue. I recommend you try to use alternative CSS to create your design.
Such as position or floats etc...