Photo
Resolved

Boxes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 iems

iems

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:17 AM

I updated some plugins, and now I am not allowd to edit the boxes I made (3 across). Why? Just cuious. I am able to delete them, and make new ones, but once they are saved, I cannot edit them and I don't know why. I am using the "PageLines" theme Version 1.2.9 Lite edition. Please advise.

PS. whoever wrote the code to edit the font size / color for the hero section, thank you so much. Such a life saver. I don't suppose you have the code to make them semi-transparant do you?

Speaking of which, I am struggeling to get my eye on how to change the font color in the footer (all sections). Please advise?

One more thing - how do I set opacity on the body sections? To set an opaque background for the body only? as well as the hero section?

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:41 AM

Hi there, firstly I'd say try deactivating the plugins to see if this resolves the issue with the boxes. Could be a plugin conflict.

To change the color of the footer text jump to Pagelines>Site Options>Color Control, they'll be a color tab for the footer text.

To set opacity or edit the bg colors of the boxes or any other elements you'll need to use some custom css. My advice would be to take a look at firebug www.getfirebug.com, its great for finding the correct names/elements to edit with css. Also take a look at http://www.w3schools.com/css/ which is a great resource on learning css. :-)

#3 iems

iems

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

There was a conflict with a tables / columns plugin I grabbed. I had a question about adding columns, but I think I could very well just use the boxes. "resolved". I'll add a new post about the hero.

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:13 PM

The topic was marked as resolved.