Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:35 PM
2.3.4 is a maintenance release and fixes the following issues:
- CORE - Add SECTION_ROOT to deprecated.php
- CORE - Updated twitter logo.
- CORE - Added Flush Less button to adminbar if debug is on under advanced settings.
- CORE - Removed customcss from kses whitelist, should stop people adding script tags to css and breaking everything.
- Bugs - Fix #comments jump link, and check for livefyre.
- Bugs - Fix pl_video shortcode, height and width are now working.
- Bugs - Fixed 'Hide by default' bug.
- Bugs - Banner Section - Fix alt image text.
- Bugs - Fix debug comment in css.
- Bugs - Fix footcols in fixed mode.
- Bugs - Add separate video classes and fix vimeo black borders.
- Bugs - Fix wp_title Paged bug.
Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:30 PM
is it possible just push the button "update" and everything will ok after that? Or is it necessary to backup, or is there some risk that something bad will happens?
Thank you for answer and fix of bug - comments jump link
Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:07 PM
Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:50 PM
Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Check back in a minute.