Photo
- - - - -
Resolved

Constant Contact Form Designer

constant contact email form contact form display issue

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 jayswat

jayswat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:41 PM

I installed my constant contact form designer...shows up in the dashboard menu under settings. Nifty little gadget that lets you design a custom form to embed in your site--presumably in the constant contact widget.

I designed a nice looking form, but when it displays none of the customization displays at all. It is just a plain jane "subscribe" box with none of my colors, the background image I chose, nothing. ( I even tried using one of the already customized forms the widget had already available and it did not show up on the site properly either.)

I am completely baffled. Here is the site:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Also attached an image of what the form SHOULD look like. Just to give you an idea of the disparity.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

It may be that PageLines CSS is overwriting the style. Is the contact form design controlled by CSS you create?

#3 jayswat

jayswat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

Hm...not entirely sure. I am not really a great CSS person--I can do little tweaks but I don't know where to look to answer your question...the form is created within a widget--I don't write the css--it is like an app that writes it for me from a WYSIWYG interface. "Select which style of form you want" (there are a few colors/shapes etc)
"Select which fields you want displayed on the form" (Name, First and Last, Email, phone number, etc) "Upload an image as a background to your form" etc etc...I do not see where I would be able to see the actual CSS from the form--or where the Pagelines CSS might be overwriting the form CSS...sorry...kinda a noob

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

Ah, okay, then PageLines is overwriting the style that you're implementing with the editor. You'll need to use custom CSS to overwrite PageLines. Please see the tutorial here on how to use Custom CSS in Framework:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#5 jayswat

jayswat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

thanks so much I will check that out!

#6 mackenzie

mackenzie

Advocate

• Members