#1 triggerfish

triggerfish

• Members

• 171 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

HI,
I am not getting anything showing for the Response gallery.
Screen shots attached.
Images on the actual page, in the media gallery and in blog posts..nothing showing.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

Hi there, are you loading the images into the page via the standard 'wordpress gallery'. The Response gallery pulls the images in from there.

Instructions from the demo pasted below

Use your WordPress media library to generate a responsive, scrolling gallery with this section.
To use simply place the section in a page template, upload media using WordPress’ media uploader and set options. That’s pretty much it. It couldn’t be any easier.
To Use:
1. Upload some images using the standard WordPress image uploader on any post or page. Don’t worry about any of the settings, those won’t be used.
2. Insert the gallery on the corresponding page template using drag/drop.
3. Choose a layout, but this is optional, as the layout will default to thumbnails on the bottom.
4. Have some coffee.

#3 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

Let me add to James' comments:

Add the Content section to the template. And, make sure that in the corresponding template plus Default, Blog and Blog Page in Content Area (top, right area), you have PostLoop as one of the active sections.

#4 samhens

samhens

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

Hello,

My responsive gallery does not work.  It states not enough media loaded when I go to the page.  I am certain I have several images in the gallery I created.  

I would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you,

Sam

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16555 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

Hi Sam, Go to the Wordpress Admin Dashboard > Pages and then select the page you wish to use Responsive Gallery on. Once there, upload some new images using the page/post media uploader. Once images have been uploaded, save your page and then view it, the Responsive Gallery should now be displaying. As far as I am aware, you need to add your images when creating the page/post, you can not use an existing gallery, as it will not be recognised.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: response gallery