4 replies to this topic

#1 iems

iems

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

I'll probably have many more questions regarding WP in general, but for now I'd like to know how to get rid of the "pages" & "latest" in the footer? Please advise. Thanks.

Oh, if someone can tell me how to add page specific titles, keywords, descriptions, etc., that would be most beneficial. Thank you. - This section has been resolved as I found a plug - duh. Sorry.

However, I would like to know how to remove the site title from the footer. Also, am I allowed to remove the leaf at the bottom or is that with a paid version only? Just curious. Thanks.

#2 batman

batman

Bat Learning

• Members

• 1776 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

Hi iems
I´m a newbie too, but you can go to this link
http://www.pagelines.../wiki/Main_Page
You have a lot information to begin
;)

#3 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4985 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

Hi there, you can remove the site title from the footer by inserting your own widgets in appearance>menus. The Framework will insert default content if you've not manually placed any widgets in the footer columns.

Edit - sorry just seen you're on the lite edition. You'll only be able to use the following method to remove the credit logo if you upgrade to the pro/dev versions of the framework) You can hide the footer cred by going to Pagelines>site options>website setup>watermark. Check the option to 'hide watermark' and the Pl-leaf will vanish from the site.

#4 iems

iems

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

I guess I don't see this option because I have not upgraded. That's ok. "resolved"

#5 mackenzie

mackenzie

Advocate

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:50 AM

The topic was marked as resolved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resolved