Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Locked Out?

Question

Posted · Report post

I seem to be "locked out" of my account. I can access all menu items (along left-hand vertical menu), but none display when clicked. Log-in/log-out options (normally in top-right corner of window) are not visible. Any ideas on how this could have happened?

29 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Esq, can you get into Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code, or are you locked out?

Posted · Report post

This is what my Wordpress Dashboard looks like:

http://imageshack.us/a/img837/1369/dashboardk.png

It doesn't matter which Menu item I click on (Posts, Events, Media, Links, etc)...whenever I click on any of them, it just reloads the Dashboard as is shown in the picture.

I can click on 'Visit Site', which is a drop-down option beneath "Esq. Productions" in the top left corner of the Dashboard, and that loads the website (which loads and displays properly), but when I try to go back to the Dashboard, it appears as shown in the picture.

The Custom CSS I was messing around with this morning was inserted through the Pagelines Site Options page, in the Custom CSS box. It had to do with changing the color of a link on rollover.

*Rob*, I'm locked out. I can rollover the Pagelines menu option along the top Dashboard navigation bar, which displays the options (Dashboard, Site Options, Page Options, etc), but when I click on any of them, I just get the white screen in the picture.

Posted · Report post

right send my a private message with your login please.

Posted · Report post

I have the same issue. what should I do?