Photo
- - - - -

Content Box - Paragraphs

content box

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 sakkthi subramaniyam

sakkthi subramaniyam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

Hi,

1. How can I separate content into paragraphs in content box section?
2. How to reduce the space between content box and postpins? please find the screenshot

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks,
sakkthi

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

When editing the text in HTML mode, add a <p> at the beginning of each paragraph and end the paragraph with </p>.

A live link would be most helpful in trying to assist with the space issue. If you cannot provide one, then I'd recommend using Firebug (

) to identify the padding, margins or height affecting the elements.

#3 sakkthi subramaniyam

sakkthi subramaniyam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 02:21 AM

A live link would be most helpful in trying to assist with the space issue. If you cannot provide one, then I'd recommend using Firebug (

) to identify the padding, margins or height affecting the elements.

Thanks,
sakkthi

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17557 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:44 AM

HI,

First things first, I recommend like Rob suggested, you installed Firebug or use Google Chromes web dev tool, to inspect your site, so you can make these types of changes. There are plenty of video tutorials on how to use these tools.

I have provided you with the code, but please bear in mind that we are not here to design your websites for you. Add the following code to your custom CSS:

#5 sakkthi subramaniyam

sakkthi subramaniyam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:55 AM

HI,
I have provided you with the code, but please bear in mind that we are not here to design your websites for you. Add the following code to your custom CSS:

Sorry here after no topics will be posted here.
I'm naive in the areas of designing, don't even know alphabets of coding.
Forum topics are created only after googling to find the solution to my error, problems, and trying the suggestions given in internet.
Many sites are explaining CSS, I hadn't gained any fruitful results when those CSS are applied cos, the code you guys are providing are little bit additional.
Anyway, as you have quoted, if the topics created here in this forum looks like I'm using your expertise to design my site, Then please forgive me.
THOUSANDS OF THANKS FOR YOUR EXPERTISE AND HELP,
Sakkthi

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:07 PM

Sakkthi,

Please do not misunderstand Danny's statement. He's simply trying to establish the fact that the forum is intended to provide technical support, and not assistance with site design. I'm sure he did not mean that you were doing anything improper and meant no offense.

You're more than welcome to post questions seeking support here and we encourage you to do so.