Photo
- - - - -
Resolved

Can I make the features slider appear with a sidebar?

features layout

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 iamandyogden

iamandyogden

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

I want to have a slider fill two thirds of my page width, with a sidebar to the right of it. So far I've come to the conclusion that this can't be done, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

I would prefer to do this with the the Kenburn slider, however it's not responsive and therefore useless in my opinion. I'd prefer not to have to drop as far down as using a carousel unless I absolutely have to.

Thanks

Andy

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

Andy, it sounds like you have the slider located in a page template (Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop > Page Templates). You can see that it work on my site,

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

If you find it in one of the available templates there, simply drag it from Active Sections to Available Sections.

Then, if you click the image map on the right side on the "Content Area" so that becomes blue, you can slide the Features Slider from Available to Active Sections in the template of your choice.

When the slider is in the Content Area, the sidebar is next to it as opposed to the Page Template, which is full-width.

If you're a member of Plus*, we offer several responsive sliders (included with your subscription) or, if you prefer, we offer them via the Store (Dashboard > PageLines > Store > Sections) on an individual purchase basis.

You may wish to spend some time reading our documentation about Sections.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Let me know if you need additional guidance with this.

#3 iamandyogden

iamandyogden

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

Thanks for the quick reply, there are just so many options in PageLines I've not yet got the hang of how to do everything.

I've already successfully moved the features section as you described and it worked exactly as I had wanted it to.

Thanks again

Andy

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

I'm very happy to have helped and brought you to your goal!

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

The topic was marked as resolved.