Photo
- - - - -

My logo won't show up

logo

Best Answer Danny , 20 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

@jacmayran

Like James mentioned the upload logo image option supports both the Branding Section and BrandNav Section. You do not have either active on your site, therefore that is the reason why you have no logo displaying.

If you already have your navigation added to your site using the NavBar section, then you will probably not want to the BrandNav section, as this contains navigation also. So you will need to use the Branding section.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 awesomechris

awesomechris

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Framework Version:3.4.2

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

I've looked through the docs. Watched the videos, tried every option known to mankind. I uploaded my logo like the video showed, and voila, NOTHIN'. Does it have to be a certain dimension? All I seem to get is a tiny area under my navbar but no image?

Thanks for any help in advance.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

Hi Chris,

Please go to the drag and drop page and click on the header tab. Scroll down to the active sections on the left and slide in 'branding' section. This contains the logo you set in Pagelines>Site options>Website setup.

The branding section must be active for the logo to appear :-)

#3 jacmayran

jacmayran

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

Hi James... I also had an issue but there is only a BrandNav section and it brings over all my navigation as well, which I don't want.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17533 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:23 PM   Best Answer

@jacmayran

Like James mentioned the upload logo image option supports both the Branding Section and BrandNav Section. You do not have either active on your site, therefore that is the reason why you have no logo displaying.

If you already have your navigation added to your site using the NavBar section, then you will probably not want to the BrandNav section, as this contains navigation also. So you will need to use the Branding section.

• Mariasoul likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: logo