Feature Slider Primary Sidebar

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fullstop

fullstop

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

Hello, I would like to have my feature slider set at 636px wide, to allow the primary sidebar right next to it. Is there any way to do this? Please and thank you.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4984 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

Hi there, you can place the feature slider next to the sidebar by placing the 'features' section inside the 'content-area' in the drag and drop, as opposed to the 'page template' area (where it appears as default).

Simply go to the drag and drop page, click on 'content-area' in the right layout area image at the top of the page. Below select your required page template, and then scroll down to see the active sections. Slide 'features' into the active list on the left.

#3 fullstop

fullstop

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:35 PM

Posted Image

Hi, thank you for the response. I am not sure if I am not in the right area but there isn't a feature option. Am I not doing it right?

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

Hello,

I believe James thought you were using PageLines Framework, not PlatformPro. In PlatformPro, you will need to use custom CSS to resize the slider, reposition it if needed, and reposition the sidebar. Please see here for instructions: http://www.pagelines...wiki/Custom_CSS

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Feature Slider, Primary Sidebar