Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved How do I remove the Post Footer Sharing Icons?

Question

Posted · Report post

I have been looking for 45 minutes to find the way to remove the post footer sharing icon div, and I can't find it. I found the way to remove the icons and text, but not the div itself. It's not a widget or a plugin, and I can't find an option anywhere. I want to install AddThis because all of my other websites have it, but I need to remove the footer sharing first.

Thanks for the help!

Karen

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Have you managed to resolve this? The post footer on your site is empty at the moment.

You can edit in Dashboard > PlatformPro > Template Setup. In the drop down list, select Single Post Content Area and then remove the Content Sharing Tool

I don't see "PlatformPro" in my Dashboard.  Has this changed?

Posted · Report post

Honumedia, this topic is resolved. If you have a similar issue, please open a new topic.

Posted · Report post

Have you managed to resolve this? The post footer on your site is empty at the moment.

You can edit in Dashboard > PlatformPro > Template Setup. In the drop down list, select Single Post Content Area and then remove the Content Sharing Tool

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thank you so much! It's been so long since I set this site up, I forgot how I did it. :)

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.