• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 michele_w

michele_w

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

Hello,

I've been trying to figure this out all morning but can't find an answer, thanks for helping me.

This is how my navigation menu and breadcrumb look like now:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

1) I want the the background color of the breadcrumb bar all across the page (like my menu bar). This css only fills part of the background, I'm refering to the wrong element I guess but can't firebug the right one:

.pl_breadcrumb {
background-color: #385e73;
font-weight: bold;
color:white;
}

2) I'd like to change the font color of my navigation menu but I can't figure out what element I should at the color property to.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15702 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

Hi,

Can you provide a link to your site please, so we can take a closer look.

#3 michele_w

michele_w

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

Hi Danny,

I would but I'm preparing my site locally so it isn't out there yet. Thats why I sent you a screenshot link (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

) to see what the question is about.
I dragged and dropped NavClassic and the NavXt breadcrumb in my header section. In attachement the html of the page. Is there anything else I can provide you with, the site not being online yet?

Attached Files

#4 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:37 AM

Hi there, its really hard for us to provide the css without a live link as we go in through firebug to check and edit the code to see what works live on the site. What i will say is check your sites on full width sections in the layout editor, and make sure the padding/margins on the left/right of that section is set to zero.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: menu, breacrumb, text color, breadcrumb length