plugin list css

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 imert

imert

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:33 AM

Hi, This is a very specific problem, but I would really appreciate some help. My site is alternatecaresiteplanning.com, and I am very sorry to be posting here, but I am about to lose my mind. I trying to get rid of the footer image I had inserted, I mistakenly retored my entire site to default (and got rid of all of my css customizations) thinking it would change just the footer settings, without backing up my customizations.
I have pretty much gotten back to where I was, but have run into trouble trying to style the list in the boxes on my home page. Under News & Updates box .(.fbox_5, I am using the widgetize pages plugin), I am trying to add space above and below the post items.
I have tried every combination of #fbox_5, div.widget otw-widget-1 widget-first widget_recent_entries ul, li, a {margin-top: 10px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; font-weight: bold: } that I can think of. I know it is possible, because I had it styled this way before. Help would be appreciated.
Also, in sytling my blog page and posts page, I have it set to take up the whole page, but it is still acting like there is a right-sidebar. If I coudl either have this content take up the whole page or at least center it, that woudl be ideal.
I am using framework 2.3

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:11 AM

Hi there, I think i understand what you mean, try this css below. Have you resolved the sidebar issue? I can't see it coming up on that page.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 imert

imert

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:44 PM

Resolved! Thank you so much. That worked. I had been banging my head in frustration.
I figured out the side-bar issue (I needed to change my default layout in the layout editor to the full content area, not one with a sidebar).

#4 mackenzie

mackenzie

Advocate

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

The topic was marked as resolved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resolved, plugin, list, css