Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved Styling List in Widgetize pages

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, This is a very specific problem, but I would really appreciate some help. My site is alternatecaresiteplanning.com, and I am very sorry to be posting here, but I am about to lose my mind. I trying to get rid of the footer image I had inserted, I mistakenly retored my entire site to default (and got rid of all of my css customizations) thinking it would change just the footer settings, without backing up my customizations.

I have pretty much gotten back to where I was, but have run into trouble trying to style the list in the boxes on my home page. Under News & Updates box .(.fbox_5, I am using the widgetize pages plugin), I am trying to add space above and below the post items.

I have tried every combination of #fbox_5, div.widget otw-widget-1 widget-first widget_recent_entries ul, li, a {margin-top: 10px !important; margin-bottom: 10px !important; font-weight: bold: } that I can think of. I know it is possible, because I had it styled this way before. Help would be appreciated.

Also, in sytling my blog page and posts page, I have it set to take up the whole page, but it is still acting like there is a right-sidebar. If I coudl either have this content take up the whole page or at least center it, that woudl be ideal.

I am using framework 2.3

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi there, I think i understand what you mean, try this css below. Have you resolved the sidebar issue? I can't see it coming up on that page.

.fboxes ul a {

line-height: 2em;

padding: ;

text-decoration: none;

}

Posted · Report post

Resolved! Thank you so much. That worked. I had been banging my head in frustration.

I figured out the side-bar issue (I needed to change my default layout in the layout editor to the full content area, not one with a sidebar).

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.