Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved Secondary Nav not showing

Question

Posted · Report post

I am trying to set up my site with Secondary Nav (a custom menu) displaying above my branding and primary navigation (another custom menu) displaying beneath the branding/header. I have managed to display the branding and the primary navigation. However, the secondary navigation only appears if I set it up to use child pages instead of a custom menu. That doesn't work for my purposes. How do I get the custom menu to show up as my secondary nav? Check out my page at www.jenniferkegley.com. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I'd like to know where this setting is located. I've looked through everything under Dashboard > Pagelines and see only 4 drop-down menus on the Appearance > Menus page, none of which are related to "secondary nav". How can I set a custom menu from WP Menus to function as the secondary nav? I'd like it just above the content on the Default Template, not in the sitewide header section of Drag & Drop. Thanks :)

Posted · Report post

Never mind, I finally found the setting. Yay!

Posted · Report post

Hi Jennifer, I'm glad you've resolved, if you need any further help just let us know :-)

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.