contact

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pageliner

pageliner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:38 PM

I recently setup a new MAMP (Macintosh, Apache, MySQL, PHP) installation on my local computer, so I could develop a website for a client. I installed wordpress 3.4.2 and page lines 2.3.3.

I expected there to be no default pages, except for the sample page that pagelines creates, in addition to the "hello world" page that wordpress creates.
The first page I tried to create, simply had the name "Contact". I didn't fill in any content. But when I previewed the page it already seems to have content (See attached screenshot).

Is there some kind of setting which causes pagelines to create this default contact page? How can I change the settings? How can I remove this content ?
On my other websites I have used wordpress plugins like contactform7 etc, which let me customize the contact page.

Thanks.

Attached Files

#2 pageliner

pageliner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

Problem solved - It was entirely my fault not being familiar with pagelines defaults. What I was looking at was actually the "comments" drag and drop feature, which by default is present as part of the "Default Template". I just removed it from the template, and I now have the blank page I was looking for.

#3 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

The topic was marked as resolved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resolved, contact