Photo

Thumbnail and Feature Image Showing up Twice in Post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 jtaylor872

jtaylor872

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:59 PM

Greetings, What is causing my thumbnail and feature image to show up twice in my post page. Please see: http://myinnerjourne...e-a-great-life/ I am attempting to have the image show up in the feature carousel, Blog Post Excerpt and then just the Post itself. Let me know. By the way, love PageLines design, you guys have a great product and even better support service. I thank you in advance for your support.

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:31 PM

I'm not sure how you're doing it, but if you use the WP thumbnail feature you don't have to add images manually as they will be automatically inserted in the theme. One of the images appears to have the thumbnail attachment class while the bottom image seems to have been inserted manually.

#3 jtaylor872

jtaylor872

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:40 PM

Hi Adam, Leave it to me the new guy to do something wacky. I used the WP Feature and also inserted a separate image from the media gallery into the actual Post which gave the double image effect. Solution: I removed the inserted image from the Post and left the WP thumbnail feature alone and let the theme do the rest as you recommeneded. All is good! Thanks for your assistance.