Photo
Resolved

Jigoshop and integration with PlatformPro

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 gcoppola7

gcoppola7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

Based on Pagelines recommendation that Jigoshop was an ideal plugin to integrate into its theme, and after having failed to correct a similar problem with woocommerce plugin, I decided to move to Jigoshop. The problem is Jigoshop is giving me the same integration problems -and I mean identical- to woocommerce. this is the page: http://www.americasb...bookstore/shop/
I think it's self explanatory, but basically I have some banners showing up in the bottom, and displaced. Yes, I have already checked the "hide banners" box, and for that matter I've checked every other "hide" just in case.
It's still there and I can't get rid of it.
Can you advice me on how to deal with this please?

Edited by Simon Prosser, 16 October 2012 - 07:03 PM.
Updated title

#2 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

You are using an old version of PlatformPro, latest is 1.5.3

There is absolutely no guarantee that PlatformPro will work with Jigoshop, it has not been updated for over a year now, and likely never will, all development is on PageLines Framework which does support Jigoshop.

#3 gcoppola7

gcoppola7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

Ok. I updated. Still having the same problem. If not jigoshop, then what plugin should i be using that integrates well with platformpro? as long as it works and I'm able to work with it, i don't mind. thanx simon

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17652 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

HI,

I would recommend you try searching the Wordpress plugin repository for an E-Commerce solution. However, like Simon mentioned, Platform Pro hasn't been updated for over a year, therefore the best course of action would be to upgrade to PageLines Framework.

#5 gcoppola7

gcoppola7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:54 PM

Just in case it helps anyone else with this issue, after searching on the web, I found a Cartpress was recommended to integrate well with platform pro. I installed it, and even though I had to redo everything, it did indeed integrate smoothly.
thanks again for your help

#6 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

The topic was marked as resolved.

#7 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members