Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved Jigoshop and integration with PlatformPro

Question

Posted · Report post

Based on Pagelines recommendation that Jigoshop was an ideal plugin to integrate into its theme, and after having failed to correct a similar problem with woocommerce plugin, I decided to move to Jigoshop. The problem is Jigoshop is giving me the same integration problems -and I mean identical- to woocommerce. this is the page: http://www.americasb...bookstore/shop/

I think it's self explanatory, but basically I have some banners showing up in the bottom, and displaced. Yes, I have already checked the "hide banners" box, and for that matter I've checked every other "hide" just in case.

It's still there and I can't get rid of it.

Can you advice me on how to deal with this please?

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Just in case it helps anyone else with this issue, after searching on the web, I found a Cartpress was recommended to integrate well with platform pro. I installed it, and even though I had to redo everything, it did indeed integrate smoothly.

thanks again for your help

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

You are using an old version of PlatformPro, latest is 1.5.3

There is absolutely no guarantee that PlatformPro will work with Jigoshop, it has not been updated for over a year now, and likely never will, all development is on PageLines Framework which does support Jigoshop.

Posted · Report post

Ok. I updated. Still having the same problem. If not jigoshop, then what plugin should i be using that integrates well with platformpro? as long as it works and I'm able to work with it, i don't mind. thanx simon

Posted · Report post

HI,

I would recommend you try searching the Wordpress plugin repository for an E-Commerce solution. However, like Simon mentioned, Platform Pro hasn't been updated for over a year, therefore the best course of action would be to upgrade to PageLines Framework.