Photo
- - - - -

Navigation customisation issue

navigation customisation menu

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 cillablay

cillablay

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

Although I have downloaded and configured the simple css lite to update my navigation bar, it is just not working.
Posted Image

Is there any way I can make the navigation bar of the website www.primalashes.com look like the navigation bar on my layout below? Pleas I desperately need help. I have been sitting on the forum searching for information since 6am and it is now 17:00
Posted Image

#2 cillablay

cillablay

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

bump

#3 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

Please do not bump topics. We do not reply instantly. Particularly not in 2 minutes.

The reason Simple CSS Lite isn't working is that it applies solely to the Nav Classic section. You're using NavBar, which has a built in color scheme selector. You'll find NavBar in the Site Options tabs.

If you prefer the options provided by Simple CSS Lite, go to Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop. Select the Header and swap out NavBar with Nav Classic.

#4 cillablay

cillablay

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:39 AM

sorry about the bumping. I could not see my question go live after refreshing a few times so I panicked and bumped it. That also explains why it was posted several times.

Thank you for your solution it worked but there is a blank line at the bottom of the nav bar on www.primalashes.com I am not quite sure why. Could you please assist?

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17636 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:13 AM

Hi,

You have added this to your custom CSS:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Remove it and it will remove the link I think you're referring to.