2 replies to this topic

#1 pleelayuvat

pleelayuvat

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationBangkok
  • Framework Version:2.2

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:31 AM

I have been having trouble with drag and drop since Framework v.2.2 I'm using 2.3 now on WP 3.4.2
The section that I drag active section doesn't stay in, it's gone when I refresh my screen.
And when I want to remove it, it doesn't go away. It comes back when I refresh my screen. I need to use hide by default to solve the problem sometimes.

help!!

#2 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

Could be a plugin affecting the javascript on the page.

#3 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

More than 95% of the time, plugins cause these issues. Often, the cause is an outdated plugin, or one recently installed that isn't compliant with the latest WP version.

I recommend to all our clients that each time WP updates, they go through all their plugins a few days later and check to see what's been updated and what's outdated. Good coders keep their products up to date. Others are hobbyists or students and so they lose interest in the plugins they create. Unfortunately, people build sites around these. It's one of the primary reasons I suggest premium or paid plugins or use of ours only. At least you know they will be updated and supported.

Please do two things:
1. Go through and check all your plugins to see if they're up to date (visit www.wordpress.org/extend/plugins for the info you need). Anything outdated, delete and replace.
2. Deactivate all non-PageLines plugins. Check to see if the problem persists. If you have cache, clear it before deactivating. If the problem goes away, then re-activate the up-to-date ones only, one-at-a-time to see if the problem recurs. If the problem persists even with the plugins all deactivated, please let us know immediately.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drag and drop