Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved Plugins utilizing lightbox / fancybox after framework upgrade not working.

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi Everyone - I recently upgraded from Platform Pro ver. 1.3.5 to Framework 2.3.2.

For the most part the ver. upgrade was smooth however several plugins utilizing lightbox / fancybox are no longer functioning. I can switch between frameworks, plugins work as expected in Platform Pro 1.3.5 but do not in Framework 2.3.2

- My primary concern is a plugin called You Tube WPress ( http://yougapi.com/p...youtube_wpress/ ) which works fine in the ver 1.3.5 but does not even show up on page in ver. 2.3.2. See http://wodfanatic.com/crossfit-videos/ currently using Framework 1.3.5

- Also noticed lightbox effect used by NextGEN Gallery plugin goes not work when using ver. 2.3.2

- Also Pagelines Feature transitions effect does not work for me in ver. 2.3.2

It seems like anything utilizing a lightbox / fancybox / transitions effect does not work for me when switching to updated framework. ANY IDEAS anyone?

Any help would be much appreciated.

14 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Simon. I have switched site to new Framework. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

You have 2 javascript fatal errors in the page, you should turn off all plugins including w3 cache, unless your getting 10000 hits an hour or something.

Then enable one at a time and see which one is causing the errors.

Posted · Report post

Simon I have all plugins deactivated on site at the moment... I am not sure how to check for javascript errors, can you see any errors with all plugins deactivated?

FYI - I have my site duplicated on a testing server with only two plugins installed, fancybox and You Tube WPress. Plugins work as expected on Platform Pro ver. 1.3.5 and does not work on Framework 2.3.2.

Posted · Report post

Still some error, something to do with maps?

Posted · Report post

Nope, I do not have anything on site having anything to do with maps, no plugins, no post, no pages, no themes... odd.

May I also remind you that i have a clean install of wordpress, pagelines frameworks 1.3.5 / 2.3.2 and these two plugins on a xampp testing server and i get the same results. ideas?

Posted · Report post

Can't remember putting that in there, I removed it.

Posted · Report post

Ok so there are no javascript errors now.

Posted · Report post

BINGO! Simon... you nailed it. Much Appreciated!

Posted · Report post

Your welcome :)

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.

Posted · Report post

Please deactivate ALL other active plugins and see if the Lightbox/Fancybox problem persists.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the reply Catrina.

I deactivated every single plugin, with the exception of fancybox and You Tube WPress ... unfortunately same problems persist.

Posted · Report post

Unless you keep the site switched to the version with the problem we cant help you.