Postpins with Lite
Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:30 AM
I purchased Postpins for my site but now that I have it installed I can´t find a place where to adjust it. Is there a page somewhere to make the settings or do I have to edit the CSS code? I´ve searched all over Wordpress dashboard without luck.
My site is www.middlegrays.com/blog. Postpins is working but "straight out of box" so it looks horrible.
Help would be highly appreciated.
Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:01 AM
1. Once you have PostPins active go to Drag and Drop and then add the PostPins section to your template of choice.
2. Then go to Wordpress Admin Dashboard > Pages, select the page you wish to use PostPins on.
3. You should see on the right hand side an area called Page Attributes, in the drop down select the template you added the PostPins section to.
4. Click on the Save Draft, this will refresh your page and load the new template you select in step 3.
5. Once the page has refreshed, scroll down until you see the PageLines Meta Settings, from here you can select the PostPins options.
Set the options to your preference and then click the Save/Publish button. Now view your page and you should have PostPins activated.
Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:54 AM
Yes, I have activated it according to your steps. But how can I customize Postpins? At the moment it doesn´t look very attractive...
also my Pagelines Meta Settings panel in the blog page is totally empty, there are no choices for Postpins available. I have Postins active but that´s it. No customization available. Is it because of Lite version?
Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:56 AM