Photo
Resolved

Postpins with Lite

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 niina_maria

niina_maria

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

Hi,

I purchased Postpins for my site but now that I have it installed I can´t find a place where to adjust it. Is there a page somewhere to make the settings or do I have to edit the CSS code? I´ve searched all over Wordpress dashboard without luck.

My site is www.middlegrays.com/blog. Postpins is working but "straight out of box" so it looks horrible.

Help would be highly appreciated.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17666 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:01 AM

Hi Niina,

1. Once you have PostPins active go to Drag and Drop and then add the PostPins section to your template of choice.
2. Then go to Wordpress Admin Dashboard > Pages, select the page you wish to use PostPins on.
3. You should see on the right hand side an area called Page Attributes, in the drop down select the template you added the PostPins section to.
4. Click on the Save Draft, this will refresh your page and load the new template you select in step 3.
5. Once the page has refreshed, scroll down until you see the PageLines Meta Settings, from here you can select the PostPins options.

Set the options to your preference and then click the Save/Publish button. Now view your page and you should have PostPins activated.

#3 niina_maria

niina_maria

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:54 AM

Hi Danny and thank you for your reply.

Yes, I have activated it according to your steps. But how can I customize Postpins? At the moment it doesn´t look very attractive...

also my Pagelines Meta Settings panel in the blog page is totally empty, there are no choices for Postpins available. I have Postins active but that´s it. No customization available. Is it because of Lite version?

#4 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

An update will be pushed later to fix postpins

#5 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

niina_maria Email me direct simon@pagelines.com as the issue isnt with postpins, you should not have been able to purchase it, therefore its my fault and to put it right i'll buy you the upgrade as a gift ;)

#6 niina_maria

niina_maria

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

Resolved. Thank you Simon, excellent service. I couldn´t be happier! Love Pagelines.

#7 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17666 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

The topic was marked as resolved.