Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feature - Size Issue

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello all,

I am using the feature section on my homepage. I want the slider to be taller (428px) so I made the adjustment in CSS. However, when I view the page, the additional 48px are left unfilled or the previous slide fills the area. Though, when I right-click to inspect element, the CSS seems to kick in and the image fills the area. Why would this happen?

http://imgur.com/d9D6t

Thanks in advance!

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi I am new to PageLines and I have the same issue has above, how do we resolve this issue?

Thanks

K

Posted · Report post

Hi,

There are settings for the Feature Slider, use these settings to correct your feature size.

http://d.pr/i/iL1r

Posted · Report post

Hi there, has this been resolved or do you require further assistance on this issue? Let us know

Posted · Report post

You'll need to also adjust the size of the content within the slider so that it fits (also using CSS). The CSS may appear to kick in, but it needs to be adjusted in Custom CSS to work.

Posted · Report post

You'll need to also adjust the size of the content within the slider so that it fits (also using CSS). The CSS may appear to kick in, but it needs to be adjusted in Custom CSS to work.

the images are originally sized to 1070x428. where would I need to make the adjustment? the weird thing is that when I right click the image to inspect, it fills the space.

Posted · Report post

Also be aware that if you change the slider size in px instaed of % it will not be responsive (mobile friendly any more).