Photo
- - - - -

Mobile site not showing branding properly

mobile wordpress mobile pack branding image hook

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 richardjacruz

richardjacruz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

I was using WordPress Mobile Pack as my mobile solution for the blog at

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Unfortunately, since the newest updates to PL Framework, we've had a problem where, when you click on a post, the content would not show.

However, I noticed that PageLines Framework now has a mobile-optimized format. Therefore, I disabled WordPress Mobile Pack, and figured I'd just use the standard mobile optimization with PL Framework.

I purchased and installed the Mobile Menu plugin. We also have the Pagelines Customize Plugin installed. Unfortunately, the hook we used for the Pagelines Customize Plugin appears to be causing the "branding" image in the header to shrink. How can I remedy this situation? I want and need the branding for the blog to show above the hook we used.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17663 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:06 AM

Hi,

Whats the hook for and also, can you add your hook code to our paste service please. Then provide a link to your paste.

#3 richardjacruz

richardjacruz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

The hook is to add the link to our main site at the top. Here is the URL for the paste:

Also, the link that we have in that hook no longer works. Bummer! I opened another issue about compatibility in IE9 as well. This latest update for Framework seemed to cause a lot more problems than fix things.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17663 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:10 AM

Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing, as I am not seeing the logo image shrink?