Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resolved Where to insert code?

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello all,

I am working on a site and I currently have some transitions set using CSS. Obviously these don't work in IE b/c it is the spawn of satan. In any event, I wanted to use some javascript for the fade-in/out on the images. Where do I put that in pagelines? The images are located in the home page content area...

ellelothlorien.com

Thanks,

Tim

10 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Can you please provide a link to where the Javascript code came from?

Posted · Report post

Hey Catrina,

i don't have it yet, i was going to get something online. i really could use some help though, because I am a total newb when it comes to javascript. thanks.

Posted · Report post

I can't say where the Javascript should be placed if I don't know the instructions for that specific code. Usually, Javascript needs to be implemented by uploading certain files or editing existing code. Does this code require that you add it to any specific place within the code?

Posted · Report post

The topic was marked as resolved.

Posted · Report post

I can't say where the Javascript should be placed if I don't know the instructions for that specific code. Usually, Javascript needs to be implemented by uploading certain files or editing existing code. Does this code require that you add it to any specific place within the code?

I'm looking to incorporate a mouse over hover javascript. It should be a real train wreck...thinking of starting with this code:http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/rollovers.shtml

Thanks

Tim

Posted · Report post

Every PageLines Framework page has jQuery loaded by default, most of the sections require it to some degree, so your better off looking for some jQuery code.

Posted · Report post

Every PageLines Framework page has jQuery loaded by default, most of the sections require it to some degree, so your better off looking for some jQuery code.

Thanks Simon. I will search for that. Thanks for all your guidance, I appreciate it.

Posted · Report post

Do you need further assistance with anything else?